10.04.2010

Private

So I have decided to make my blog private.  I know that it is a hassle for everyone but I will feel much more comfortable putting pictures up if it is private!  I will keep this blog up so you can see updates, but the real posts will be on another blog.  To see my private blog I need to get your email address so I can send you an invite.  You will need to set up a google account using that email address, if you don't already have one. It is really easy!

That meas I need everyone's email!  If I know you in any way I will send you an invite I just don't want creepers looking at pictures of my child!!  I will make it private in about a week!  Please comment with your email or on facebook!

p.s. I am deleting the comments after I have added you just so I don't get confused!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete